Sunday, January 20, 2013

They're still working!

I'm happy to report that the ductal plugs I had inserted into my inner lower tearducts to help combat dry eye syndrome/red eyes are still working!!!!

I am still using Systane Balance lubricant eye drops which my eye doctor recommended, and find them superior to all artificial tears and eye drops I have ever used.  I just hope they remain on the market!!! When you find products that truly work extremely well, you sure don't want them to go away.

If anyone out there is seeking a solution to dry eye syndrome, these two products are the answer and remedy.

I am truly amazed and highly pleased with how they  have resolved my dry eye syndrome problem.

3 comments:

  1. I just got the plugs in top and bottom and have been feeling hopeless for a while. This has been extremely tough for me and I feel like I have tried everything (haven't tried the Systane though) and things have been one disappointment after another. I came across your blog after a search on how long these take to take effect and I appreciate your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get discouraged! Give them a little time, avoid rubbing your eyes so you don't accidentally dislodge them/pop them out. The Systane is superb and I find it superior to artificial tears and all other lubricating eye drops I've tried. Please be encouraged -- your eyes are precious and I'm glad this blog is reaching people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to be patient, It seems like every day I look in the mirror my eyes look worse. I will order some Systane drops now. I just want to find something that works. This blog has given me hope.

    ReplyDelete