Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tear Duct Plugs WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folks,


I just want to say that since January 24th, I have been living with tear duct plugs in my tear ducts and want to report the following:


TEAR DUCT PLUGS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Before the ductal plugs, I was using artificial tears 10-15 times a day.


Now, I simply use the over-the-counter "Systane Balance" the "Restorative Formula" brand that my doctor told me to use instead of artificial tears.  These are lubricant eyedrops of clinical strength & provide intensive therapy for dry eyes, and are made by Alcon. It is a fantastic eye lubricant and superior to artificial tears in my experience.  A friend my age also has dry eye syndrome and these eyedrops alone resolved her problem!


It took about 3 days to get used to the plugs.
I don't notice them anymore.
I am careful not to be rubbing my eyes as to not dislodge them from the ducts.


This is so exciting, to have finally found a non-medical solution to a truly aggravating medical condition!


Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment